Sensitive skin to skin prone to sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
Extreme sunshine intensity.
Prevention of sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection.
Optimal SPF 50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays (stricter than the European recommendation on suncare products) thanks to patented filtering system Mexoplex® combined with La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water, soothing and antioxidant.
- Dry touch texture : double anti-shine action, immediate absorption, ultra-dry finish, no white marks.
- Ideal for combination to oily skin.
- Prevents sun intolerance, commonly known as sun allergies.
- Also prevents sun-induced pigment spots (pregnancy, photosensitization...).
- Protects from premature cutaneous ageing and long-term cell damage.
New tinted dry touch gel-cream.
The skin is protected from sunburns and from skin reactions and cell damage from UV rays.
Ultra-dry finish. No white marks. No shine.
Over-exposure to the sun is dangerous.
Do not stay too long in the sun; even while using a sunscreen product because it does not provide you 100% protection.
Apply the sunscreen product just before exposure.
Re-apply frequently and generously to maintain protection, especially after perspiring or towelling.